Symposium preliminary programme will be available in November 2021
The Symposium preliminary programme will be available in November 2021 If you want to present your work during OPTRO2022, please visit the Call for Papers section and submit an abstract before 15 October 2021.
List of topics to be adressed for the OPTRO2022 Conference
Laser Sensors & Systems
Signal & Image Processing and ArtificialIntelligence for Optronics
Simulation and Augmented Reality
Photonics R&T and Emerging Technologies
Air, Land & Sea Defence Applications
Homeland Security Applications
NEW - HYBRID CONFERENCE
All participants will have access to a dedicated webapp and smartphone application, enabling them to:
- Access all plenary sessions LIVE, with interactivity tools
- Access all technical sessions in REPLAY
- Network with participants and organize live and virtual meetings.
- For IN-PERSON Speakers and Participants: get the best of 2 worlds!
- Enjoy the in-person experience at Versailles for quality meetings and networking opportunities
- Catch up on sessions you could not attend through our REPLAYS available 6 months
NB: All Speakers are required to attend in-person event. No remote presentations aloud.
- For REMOTE Participants: access all the presentations from the comfort of your office
- Plenary sessions will be streamed LIVE during the event.
- All technical sessions will be recorded, and available on REPLAY a few days after the event.
- Use the app to network; request online meetings and discover our virtual exhibition.
NB: New specific fee for the online participation
WELCOME TO THE NEW VERSION OF OPTRO SYMPOSIUM !